Fires Donations Collection Point
We are currently collecting donations until Tuesday 7th Jan 2020 for the following:
Find us at 2231 Gold Coast Highway, Gold Coast QLD 4218 (8am - 6pm)
Supporting our Fearless Firefighters in Kangaroo Island
Needing the following
- Chapsticks, Blistex
- Paw Paw Cream, Ointments & Moisturisers
- Daily Vitamins, Berocca
- Protein Bars, Muesli Bars & Trail Mix Packs
- Feminine hygiene products i.e. Tampons, pads, shampoo, body wash, skincare etc ( Lots of our Firefighters are women)
Please donate only new/unopened items. Mark on the outside of your donation bag the contents to help with sorting & distribution.
Needing larger size women’s clothes : sizes 14-30 for fire victims.
Please ensure clothes are clean (no stains, grubb etc). Please mark on the outside of your donation bag the size/s to help with sorting and distributing.
Mallacoota Wildlife Shelter
Needing items like
- Baytril, Flamazine, Tramadol (anti-bacterial and pain relief)
- Tricin ( or any eye ointments) anything along these lines would be greatly appreciated.
- Hot water bottles or similar to help animals in recovery
Please only new/unopened items. Please mark on the outside of your donation bag the contents to help with sorting & distribution.
If you are unable to get to us at 2231 Gold Coast Highway, Gold Coast QLD 4218, drop off your donations to either;
Ann Rivereau Fashion at Thomas Drive, Chevron Island (open 9:30am - 5pm)
Frigg Cafe & Catering at 10 Frank Street Labrador (open 6:30am - 3pm) - ask for Lee or Toula